Buffalo NAS-Central Forums

Welcome to the Linkstation Wiki community
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:45 pm 

Hello Everyone, I just purchased a LS Live V2 and joined this community yesterday! Trying very hard to read the FAQ at the moment... Most likely it will take quite some times for me to setup my own box with custom firmware because too many stuff to read and I don't even know where to start apart from first reading the FAQ. However, I would like to get the above daemons up and running ASAP! :p So I would like to seek help from the experts here, do you already have the binary or could someone have the compiler stuff ready in an ARM9 LS box able to compile the above 2 daemons for me :?: usbhostfs will enable USB direct connection of my PSP to the LS box for ISO backup and nethostfs will allow network access but this one can only use for small file transfer because the PSP wireless connection speed to the network is very slow, only 300KB/sec but for MP3 files update it is more than enough. :up:

Thanks a million for your help in advanced! :biglol: