1) boot to 2.4 to have flash write access
2) install uboot + 184.108.40.206 firmimg.bin
check if you can boot to the hddrootfs in 2 blink mode.http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTPrrUYd8O8
it might be possible that it boots. 1 blink mode will not work as it needs the uboot variant.
if it works touch /boot/variant-uboot and try to update with the webinstaller. i think the webinstaller takes care of the rest.
in case you cannot boot to 1 blink and 2 blink modes you can at least remove the installed kernel in /boot by
4) boot to 3 blink mode (-> em mode + flash kernel (2.4)) and telnet into 192.168.11.150
5) if you use the stock partitions use "mount_disk" to mount the 1rst and the 3rd partition to /mnt/hda1 & /mnt/hda3
7) cd /mnt/hda1/boot and remove the kernel there.
1 blink mode should default to load the flash kernel if there is no kernel in /boot on /dev/hda1. then you can hopefully boot to the OS on the hdd and use andre`s webinstaller to update the kernel.
LS1 (2.6 kernel, foonas svn1062, 750 GB, UBoot 1.2) & LS Pro (FreeLink/jtymod/GenLink, changes all the time)Thx to all donators!