Buffalo NAS-Central Forums

Welcome to the Linkstation Wiki community
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:57 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:03 am 

Hi,

I somehow can't seem to download torrents from HTTPS trackers, not via rTorrent and not via the built-in torrent client (just to make sure rTorrent is not misconfigured). rTorrent says "error" (for the tracker) and the built-in torrent client just doesn't start. When using HTTP trackers everything works smoothly.
My system is just the open stock firmware and all ports are forwarded.

Any steps I can take to make it work? I read some stuff about getting the certificates like so: http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=41721 but I couldn't get that to work as I don't know where my certificate store is on the box (openssl seems to be installed) - any anyways it doesn't seem to be the problem as the error "Tracker: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates" is much more descriptive than my simple "error".

Hope someone can help,
moon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:29 am 
Total Newbie

How I open torrent file if there was 2 zip files in a torrent file? Hi, I currently downloaded a torrent file. I already extract the torrent by Bittorrent, but there are two zip file. DVD1 and DVD2. I don't know what to do. Extract them, extract one of them. Please answer as soon as possible!