first of all i wanna bring out a VERY BIG TOAST to the person, who created this very very nice piece of firmware!
Thank you, you are realy great!
Okay, now about my problem:
I use the latest version of you firmware: 1.37 MOD1 with my CHL-v2 1.5 TB. And i configured it to go asleep at 1 a.m. in the morning and wake up again at 9 a.m. or rather programmed it this way:
And it goes asleep perfectly in time. But it doesn't wake up the next morning. Not at 9 or any later. The only possability is to push the "Function" button in front of my LS, what brings it back to life.
Here a short list of what I've already checked:
- switch on the back is in "on" position
- crontab is okay (with 2 entries, one for sleep, one for wake up, both at the write time!)
- a "date" gives the correct time
- timezone is set to "Amsterdam" - I'm from germany, so it's the right/same timezone (furthermore it goes to sleep at the right time -> 1 a.m. CET)
- cron.sh isn't touched or anything (there was a bug in one of the last firmware versions -> the cron.sh did always uses the GMT-Timezone)
Now I'm out of ideas. A workaround would be to keep the thing running all the day. But maybe you guys have any good idea, that could do the trick?
I would be very happy to hear about it!
Thanks to all of you in advance!