I live in Australia... but will be in the US in 2 weeks so can easily post to anyone there...
We should stay in touch. My order at Revogear has been pending for weeks. They refunded one guys money because he sent emails to customer service but I didn't squeak as loud as he did. Regardless, neither of us wanted a refund, just a status on the order. His refund notice indicated that the units should be available again first week of May.
If they don't fulfill by the time you get here, I'd be interested in the Kuro (not the drive) and the cable. When and where in the States will you be? I'm in Chicago.