Buffalo NAS-Central Forums

Welcome to the Linkstation Wiki community
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:49 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:59 pm 
Total Newbie

Hi guys. This is my first post here so I hope its in the the right spot! I have two Linstation live's, a 500 GB and a 320GB, both of them DHGL versions. I recently installed Twonky version 6 on both of them using the instructions on this site. They work work awesome with my Samsung Blu Ray player. MP3, MP4 with album art, blue ray hi def streaming, AVI etc. The only problem I am having is with the 500GB(where all my media is). Once twonky is installed and running it works great. If I restart the linkstation (I have twonky automatically restart as well) I have problems with the unit disconnecting from my blu ray player. I can see all the files but once I select one it only plays for 5-30 seconds before I get a message saying Linkstation disconnected. I tried re-installing twonky and this fixed the problem, untill I restarted the linkstation again. I do not have this problem on the 320 GB version. I've checked all the settings and everything seems to be good. I am running firmware version 2.11 on both. Any advice you can give me would be welcome.