(1) Buffalo WebAccess for Windows (2012) http://buffalo.jp/support_ap/webaccess-win/download
- my number one choice but it will crash when I right-click on a folder or a file on my Windows 10
(2) Buffalo WebAccess for Windows 8 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/a ... zdncrfj9pf
- a not so sophisticated software upgrade as I cannot 'drag & drop' files/folders from local folders to NAS folders as I could with Buffalo WebAccess for Windows (2012); anyway, it has other good features such as Slide Show
(3) Web browser - simply enter http://buffalonas.com
on any Internet connected PC but when uploading a file that already exists in the NAS folder, the system will not prompt me with an option to replace but directly save it as second copy (adding -1 to the filename); in fact, the Buffalo WebAccess for Windows 8 has the same issue
As I am using Windows 10, I installed both Buffalo WebAccess for Windows (2012) and for Windows 8 on my PC. When I have to delete/share a file/folder, I will use Buffalo WebAccess for Windows 8
I just wonder if (1) can be upgraded to run on Windows 10 or (2) can be enhanced to have all the features (1) has and (3) which is already very good can provide the option to replace an existing file?