i added some new stuff.http://buffalo.nas-central.org/download/Uploads/LSPro/LS-GL_FW_103-jtymod5-29_3_2007.zip
this is a snapshot for devs like kaiten, georg, .....
it is working, but i forgot to add the stop scripts to the image for nfsd/ushare/...
thats why there is one severe bug inside. you cannot reboot or shutdown. this means you will have to wait after flashing until it says it is successfully finished, wait another minute and then reboot by pressing the power button long. next reboot everythings ok.
check /root/READMEs/ & /root/CHANGELOG!
i need some more help from Kaiten regarding starting/stoping the services (ushare/nfsd) via the webinterface...
it also would be nice to have a simple webinterface page with an textfield + a submit button as an interface to /etc/exports!
so Kaiten/Georg/other interested guys out there:
please test the image! with kaitens Webinterface mods i am sure it will really rock within a month!<img src="http://buffalo.nas-central.org/download/Uploads/LSPro/IMAGES/freestation-jtymod/printer-page.JPG" alt="" style="width:150px" />CHANGELOG:
1) moved to FreeLink Kernel which has NFS-kernel-server + printing compiled in
now we are using the same kernel + initrd again.
2) added nfsutils + portmap + custom startscripts.
3) added /etc/init.d/custom_services
it gets called by /etc/init.d/rcS at the very end.
comment in or add some stuff if you want to start something automatically at boot.
4) moved from stock busybox 1.1.1 to 1.2.2 http://buffalo.nas-central.org/download/Uploads/LSPro/Binaries/busybox
5) added lprng + webinterface-mods http://buffalo.nas-central.org/download/LSPro_ARM9/Packages/lprng-withweb_2.04.tgz
6) added /usr/local/bin/ctorrent http://buffalo.nas-central.org/download/Uploads/LSPro/Binaries/ctorrent
7) added /usr/local/bin/rtorrent http://buffalo.nas-central.org/download/Uploads/LSPro/Binaries/rtorrent-jtymod5.tar.gz
added ushare compiled by Anduril. read the readme at /root/READMEs/README-ushare http://buffalo.nas-central.org/download/Uploads/OldUploads/LS_Pro_temporary/Tarballs/ushare-arm.zip
9) added udhcp http://buffalo.nas-central.org/download/LSPro_ARM9/Packages/udhcp.tgz
10) added /usr/bin/screen http://buffalo.nas-central.org/download/Uploads/LSPro/Binaries/screen
11) added "alias ls='ls --color=auto'" nearly at end of /etc/profile
12) changed PS1 to a little more colorful bash-line.
LS1 (2.6 kernel, foonas svn1062, 750 GB, UBoot 1.2) & LS Pro (FreeLink/jtymod/GenLink, changes all the time)Thx to all donators!