I just can't mount a container.
Here are the steps I made:
- installed Firmware 1.12-2a on my brandnew LSPro V2
- opened stock firmware
- followed this instruction
to use ipkg with stock firmware
- installed dmsetup with ipkg
- installed new busybox with ipgk(because the binaries for losetup are included)
- installed precompiled C development environment
for compiling truecrypt natively on the LSPro
- downloaded Kernel sources
- copied 1.10 .config file from kernel_src_directory/buffalo to kernel_src_directory
- deleted CROSS_COMPILE.. statement in Makeimage to enable native compiling
- downloaded and untared newest truecrypt sources to disk1
- startet ./build.sh in directory truecrypt/Linux
- wait, wait, wait...
- succesfully build kernelmodules and binaries
- startet ./install.sh in directory truecrypt/Linux(had to change the script a little because somehow install.sh couldn't find rmmod)
- succesfully created a truecrypt volume with a size of 30MB(just a test)
When I try to mout the volume like this:
truecrypt -M "rw,sync,utf8,uid=$UID,umask=0007" /mnt/disk1/share/volume.tc /mnt/disk1/share/tcmnt
The following error occurs:
"Failed to assign loopback device for file-hosted volume"
truecrypt /mnt/disk1/share/volume.tc /mnt/disk1/share/tcmnt
fails with the same error
Can anyone give me a hint?