Following on from the end of the last donation drive and to keep a cleaner thread this time I am going to update the balance in this top post from now on. Thanks again to all those of you who have contributed already for making the recent changes happen.
You can still find the Donation Drive 2011 thread in the Announcements Forum
, which this carries over from.
So far this year we have paid for:
Mindbender who created nas-central.org recently renewed the domain out of his own pocket.
Currently we are saving for, in order of priority:
* Money for a hosting donation to OSUOSL who host our servers and pay for our power and bandwidth
* Some NAS to go to some people helping out in various places in the forums and wikis
* Hardware for NAS-Central competitions!
* Some money to put away in case of a server related emergency
We carry over the balance at the end of the last donation drive which was £0.00. When donations come in I'll note them below as soon as I am able (typically I update this once every 1-2 weeks).Click here to get to the paypal donations link
(page will be updated at some point to reflect current balance and history of spending/income)Balance:
* 23/09/2013 - (current) £50 - Donation of $15 USD
* 08/04/2013 - £40 - Donation of £5
* 22/02/2013 - £35.00 - Donation of £20
* 06/02/2013 - £15.00 - Donation of £10
* 12/08/2012 - £5.00 - Donation of £5