Thanks for the feedback, always welcome! OK, lets look at your issues:
- create an foonas-image.bb based on foonas-iscsi.bb with additional packages
Great! It is very easy to strip everything from -em and -iscsi and have a really clean, minimal base to start a project with (not an accident that!). But this will be causing some or most of these issues possibly...
- the avr_evtd will not start, cause the start-skript in /etc/init.d is missing - it wouldn't copied
- the EventSkript for avr is not correct, the LS2 would not stop or restart, cause the commands to the controller have to send seperat
- The button on the front doesn't work correctly, i think there is an failure in the daemon? The debug option doesn't realy help...
foonas (being a larger distro) has proper init scripts for everything. In foonas-iscsi this is started in a more minimal way in /etc/init.d/rcS, by way of calling a function in a platform specific shell script elsewhere in the distro. This platform specific script probably isnt there because its a dep of some openlink-iscsi package (I guess here you've removed the foonas-iscsi packages from your foonas-image.bb file). The platform specific scripts (which are used by -em and -iscsi and will be used in foonas when we get around to it) are in openlink-machine-generic. This allows us to easily to platform specific startup stuff at various stages of the boot sequence.
- update 'strace' to Version 4.5.16, cause .15 and before have signal failures
I've mostly only used this on arm platforms. If you log this at bugs.foonas.org this sounds like a simple copy-the-recipe upgrade we can do quickly!
- comment out the compilation for uboot, cause no config target for mipsel and the uboot-patches from LNI for 1.1.14 requires 'linux-mips-as' for successful compiling
Yep it shouldnt build u-boot. It should build uboot-utils though as these provide fw_printenv/fw_setenv so that you can modify your uboot env from Linux and this requires building it. Is this whats happening?
- add configuration in the kernel-2.6.22-defconfig for USB-Audio and Bluetooth (cause i want to run 'mpd' and later on BT-Audio)
If your based on foonas-iscsi the distro will not include these ever (sorry!) - its made to just do iscsi/ataoe from an OS in a ram disk and we try and keep it as minimal as possible! Suggest keeping your changes or maybe moving to basing your OS on foonas which should def. have these (if it doesnt let us know via the bug tracker, or in fact if you are happy using OE you could maintain the LS2 platform specific stuff for us maybe?
Edit: Hmm, I'd keep using foonas-iscsi with your changes, changing to foonas may add further issues!
- samba isn't working, cause the Interface-bug (despite the patch in the repository - i have recompiled on the foonas-box and it works)
- samba secrets.tdb is defect, delete and recreate it
Yep we didnt get around to doing this properly yet as most of the focus up until now has been on -em and -iscsi. If you want to chat about foonas stuff we are in #foonas on freenode!