Many noticed that nas-central.org was down a few days ago - a good sign to see that all this here makes sense.So what happened and whats going on?
I updated the server as i do every few months, but this time it seems it was left in a inconsistent state. it crashed a few days later and as there was practically no information about what was the root of the crash we decided yesterday to reinstall the nas-central.org XEN instance from scratch. i fell off my chair at 3 am local time yesterday, but timtimred proceeded with the the basic installation (moving around files, installing/configuring stuff, securing the instance). And now the wikis, forums and the blog are back online now. Thx again timtimred for helping me, i really appreciate your help.What`s already working?
1) All Wikis (<vendor>.nas-central.org & http://www.nas-central.org)What`s still missing?
2) All three forums (general forum, kurobox forum and buffalo forums)
3) The blog at blog.nas-central.org
4) (UPDATE) The Mail Service is up and running again.
5) (UPDATE) Therefore its possible to register in all wikis/forums/blog again.
1) all former wiki & downloadsection-admins with access to the server need to be added again.
So it will be my pleasure to fix the non working stuff so we all can have a good time again together!@Everyone who tries to register: Please be patient as it will still take a few days to finish the installation. Then registering will be possible again.
nas-central.org admin team
LS1 (2.6 kernel, foonas svn1062, 750 GB, UBoot 1.2) & LS Pro (FreeLink/jtymod/GenLink, changes all the time)Thx to all donators!